Can you believe? The first half of the year is already coming to an end! In celebration of our hard work and our love of reading, I am SO excited for this coming Thursday’s READ A THON! Get ready to READ, BABIES, READ!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
1. Sustained, silent, engaged independent reading
2. Extreme focus (no looking up, sideways, down or out the window!)
3. Page turning (no staring at letters until they turn into alphabet soup!)
4. Attentive reading (no dozing, snoozing, daydreaming or zoning out!)
5. Solo readers (no talking, whispering, eye-messaging, or distracting of teammates!)
Could you be the first Marathon Reader? Prizes will be awarded to the readers with the greatest stamina, including guaranteed entrance onto our Class BLOG!
Good luck, Readers!