It’s back to posting on the blog today. You guys did a great job posting the lines you loved over the weekend. I was extremely impressed with your citation analysis (analyzing quotes from stories). Very high level work and extremely critical thinking, good job! Today, return to the ideas you discussed with your partner in class: characters and their mistakes.
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS:
1. Username. (If you are a Kayla, please include your last initial, just to help me keep track.) Title.
2. Today, I read _______ pages.
3. Note 1. (high quality, people!)
4. Note 2. (even higher quality, people!)
5. In what other books have you seen similar issues or problems? How did the characters handle those issues or problems in that book? In the same way? Differently? Be as specific as possible with details from both texts. (3-5 sentences please).
Happy blogging and happy reading!